The Palm Beach County Seminole Club awards two $1500 scholarships to a community college graduate who is entering either their junior or senior year at FSU.
1. Any person who has been a resident of Palm Beach County for at least 1 year prior to the effective date of a scholarship term is eligible to apply.
2. All applicants must be graduates (or about to graduate) from a Community or Junior College and be entering their junior or senior year at FSU. A letter of acceptance should be attached.
3. A student may apply as often as wanted, but can only receive the scholarship one time.
4. A copy of your current transcript should be attached.
To be considered for the academic year 2012-2013, this application must be completed and returned with one letter of recommendation from a recent instructor and one letter of recommendation from someone well acquainted with you by: June 1, 2012 to the address on back.
Scholarships awarded based on review by the Scholarship Committee, subject to verification of facts from FSU.
RECIPIENTS ARE SELECTED ON THE BASIS OF:
1. Financial need
2. Academic Potential
3. Involvement in civic, athletic, professional & educational organizations
4. Letters of recommendation
View Thank You Letters from 2011